Saturday, April 23, 2005

...why i hate wedding party (an irony about happiness)...

It doesn't mean that I hate the wedding itself, but there are things I hate about the party.
Here they are:

1. Everybody wants to be luxurious (not just being the best that they can).
2. It is the reunion when they can be proud of THEMself (and what-the-hell-of-you).
3. This is the time when I MUST wear what people said "gorgeous", not "comfortable". It also means that I can't wear the jeanses and T-shirts (or I will be the "star" of the party =P)
4. Most of them seeing with glee if we were pick the "right" one, or glancing with a "you're such a pity"-face if we were wear the "wrong" one.
5. The pretty-face-good-looking is MUST HAVE, and brain is MAY HAVE.

So...it's just about me...who tired with everybody's talk... =) *damn!*
wrote... 9:41 AM 4/23/2005

No comments: