Thursday, May 05, 2005

:: for a bro i didn't have ::

thank you…
for just being a bro without commentary
for just being a friend when I need someone to talk to
for just being there when my hand was out of reach

thank you…
for every attendance you’ve shared
for every questions you’ve asked
for every answers you’ve told
for every reasons you’ve gave
for every problems you’ve solved
for every solutions you’ve said
for every messages you’ve sent

thank you…
for letting me in
for offering me chance to know you
for having me part

thank you…
for pulling me up when the world seems throwing me down
for smiling at me when the world seems laughing at me

thank you…
for giving it all without judgment
we know all won’t be the same
but still it feels like it was
someday I hope everyone realize why I missed you
and for all that, I thank you

end2255@130305
dedicatedtomybigbro

*untuksegalasesuatuadawaktunya*

No comments: