Sunday, October 02, 2005

WHAT IF(s)

aarrrggghhh...
another BOMB has explode...
another LIFE has gone...
another SAD STORY has told...
another PROPHECY has happen...
and another me just write another post...

so, what if...
you wink for a second and you crashed
you sleep for a moment and you slivered
you turn for a while and everything's change
you wake up tomorrow and everything's gone

or what if...
you are not what you were
vice versa

THANK'S GOD I'M ALIVE!!!

beberapa peristiwa "mematikan" sejak bom bali:
bom bali: 12 oktober 2002
ambon: 14 januari 2003
bom marriot: 5 agustus 2003
poso: 7 agustus 2003 & 12 september 2003
makassar, sulsel: 5 desember 2003
bom kedubes aussie: 9 september 2004
tsunami: 26 desember 2004

catatan lengkap mengenai bom bisa
dilihat di sini


*TURUT BERDUKA CITA SEDALAM-DALAMNYA ATAS MENINGGALNYA 11 ORANG (berita terakhir yang gue denger) DALAM PERISTIWA BOM JIMBARAN*

"Home To Stay"
I know you're gone...I watched you leave
I always thought...That it was me
You made it clear...With that last kiss
You couldn't live a life...With maybe's and whatif's
When every boat...Has sailed away
And every path...Is marked and paved
When every road...Has had its say
Then I'll be bringing you back...Home to stay
I have the cards you sent to me...You wrote of trains and Paris galleries
This spring you'll draw...Canals, and frescoed walls...Look how far your dreaming's gone
When every town looks just the same...When every choice gets hard to make
When every map is put away
Then I'll be bringing you back...Home to stay
And now I know why you had to go alone...Isn't there a place between...
When every boat...Has sailed away
And every path...Is marked and paved
When every road...Has had its say
Then I'll be bringing you back...Home to stay
Reach out to me...Call out my name
And I would bring you back again...Today
taken from: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/joshgroban/hometostay.html


*untuksegalasesuatuadawaktunya*
i believe ... in God we trust

No comments: